Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Friends

I met Joyce at Physical Therapy (see blog post 10/31/08) She's been a great help to me as I continue to progress at PT.  She's always so cheerful, helpful and friendly.  I see her every Tues and Thursday so we have gotten to know each other quite well,  and have become friends.  I invited her and her husband, Cliff, for supper tonight.  We had a good time chatting and getting to know Cliff.  They have a heart for teens and has worked  in a christian teen center, so we had a lot to talk about.  They both have the gift of serving others, esp young people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just can't thank you enough.I pray you & Larry have a great vacation,You'll have lots to tell me when you return.God Bless you both.I don't know 'bout that picture,at least I didn't get caught with a mouthful of food.hehe

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)