Friday, October 31, 2008

PT COMMUNITY WELLNESS CENTER

Every Tuesday and Thursday I tell people that I go to PT (Physical Therapy) But what they don't know is that.....well, here is my PT instructor.


Now the cats out of the bag !!!!

Actually I really do go to PT, this is Steve, my Physical Therapist . And I took this picture today....Halloween !!!

He works with me everyday. Here's what is written on the Wellness Center website. "Steve has 13 ½ years of experience in various settings including outpatient orthopedics, med-surg rehab, inpatient sub-acute and acute rehab, skilled nursing, home care and sports medicine. He has treated patients ranging in age from 4 to 97 with diagnoses that include pre- and post-op orthopedics, sports injuries of all kinds, stroke, traumatic brain injury, RSD and just about anything else you might think of that requires therapy.

Joyce is an assistant at PT. She records my exercises as I do them and also helps to set up some of the equipment that I need to do the exercises. We've become good friends. Thanks Joyce.


Some of the exercise machines that I use.
I also do many exercises that don't require these machines
I am thankful for all the help that I've gotten here. Everyone there is so nice and very caring. I've improved so much and continue to do so.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

That's a great costume!
I love that they have fun there and don't take themselves too seriously.

I'm glad you are improving.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,

Thank-you for the compliments.But it's patients like yourself that create the atmosphere in the wellness center.I love working with you and enjoy all our
talks.You're doing a great job,keep up the good work.You area great mentor, thank-you for your friendship. Joyce