Thursday, October 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY

I was going crop this picture and just put Abby's picture on here, but I just couldn't do it. I love it just the way it is. This was taken at Stephanie's college graduation.

Steph and Abby

Abigail Paige Cramer
was born on my birthday, 23 years ago. I've always wanted to believe that she was named after me. No one has ever told me any different so I'm going to believe it, cause I want to. I will always remember greeting her as she arrived home for the first time. It was neat being able to be there at her parents home, for her first week of her life. She is a "delight" to us all.
LOVE YOU BIG TIME ABBY.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I remember that day well, and how excited you were!

-- Steve said...

Um - she WAS named after you. Since the only name we had picked out was "Jonathan", and since it was your 50th Birthday, we went with Abigail.

Anonymous said...

I am Honored that she was born on my birthday and especially that she was named after me. Probably one of the "highlights" of my life.

Sue said...

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY ABBY!