Saturday, October 25, 2008

MY LITTLE MAN

My little man was made for me in 1979 by a very good friend of mine, Joan Bozon. I can't believe he's 29 years old.
She excels in the art of ceramics. She has a good eye for colors, detail, shading and whatever else that's involved in this art. Joan also made me a Christmas village that I'll post on here at Christmas time.

Here are 3 of my grandkids (Kenzie, Stephanie and Kate) this past summer, with MY LITTLE MAN

Here he is today just before I brought him in for the winter

His semi - annual bath

Joan wrote my name and the date (1979) on the bottom of Him

The hot tub room is his home for the winter

He wanted to have his picture taken by the plants, makes him feel like he's outside

Another view of the hot tub room


4 comments:

Cheri said...

The hot tub room looks fabulous!

Nate said...

I used to LOVE that little guy! i would always look for him when we would first pull up to the cabin, since if i remember right, he would always be somewhere along the driveway!

Thanks for the good memory! Hope i get to see the little guy again soon!

Anonymous said...

thanks Nate .. I'm so happy that you have such good memories here. Can't wait til you make some more next summer

Shelley said...

You certainly treat your little man right! Plants, a hot tub, warm in a log cabin!