Monday, April 26, 2010

IKEA




Hey Robin and Kim, I finally found an IKEA to go to. We hadn't planned on going near Chicago, but Larry changed our route so I we'd go near an IKEA.

I had a blast looking at all the designer rooms and all the gadgets. I didn't buy a lot, only spent about $30.00 but did get some great ideas. I'd love to have my office ( and Larry's) in the cabin dont over in IKEA. Steve could design it for us. He's good at that.

Larry took several pictures of me as I was checking things out. I'm only going to include one.



After shopping at IKEA we found an RV park just over into Indiana. In the morning as we were leaving we found these neat looking towers. .
On our way Sunday morning (just 30 miles) to Shipshewana, Indiana, where Larry wants to go to the Hudson Museum there Monday morning we'll shop there in the Amish stores, head East in the afternoon, hopefully getting close to the Pennsylvania border. Then Tuesday morning "Heading for the barn". May stop to Sue's if we are in need of an over night break. We're taking route 20 home.

1 comment:

lisa_d said...

What a fantastic kitchen. It looks super functional without looking industrial or sterile. The counter tops are amazing and I love the cabinet paint color. Great job!

Deirdre G
homes in philippines