Friday, March 12, 2010

Kested's Log Home

This log house is in the Rocky Mountains. We had to drive
up a long winding road that about scared me to death.
No guardrails in some places, as you looked down
thousands of feet. The logs came from Vancover.
The first floor is 6000 sq feet. There's also a loft
with two bedrooms, living room area and bath.
There's even a elevator from the garage area
to the first floor. 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 3
fireplaces. Each room is beautifully decorated ,
all my rustic adirondack style.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Do you think they will adopt me? Sorry Mom & Dad.... at least I'd still be in the family!

shari said...

Beautiful! Nice to see another cabin in the family! I know you had a great time, don't forget anything so you can tell us about it!

Cheri said...

Quite the place! Any inside photos?

Steve said...

Came across this by accident. Beautiful cabin. My name is Steven Ray Kested.I'm 59 years old. I was born in Sterling, Illinois but have lived in Arizona for the past 30 years. My Dad's name was Laverne Kested born in Minnesota. I have never met a Kested outside my immediate family so you can imagine my surprise to find your site.