Sunday, March 21, 2010

From Pagosa to Durango & Cortez

round every curve or mountain is another picture!!!
Colorado is an absolutely beautiful state.

Entering Durango, CO

Syracuse Plays at McDonald's

Here I am with my computer, watching Syracuse on my computer.
We were on our way to the RV park in Cortez. Stopped half way
there in Durango where Larry wanted to see the steam train.
The wifi connection was in the playland area.  We had it to our
selves way in the back of the dining area.  Syracuse had a good
game even without Arneze O.
As we drove up to McDonald's the Durango Steam train was just
starting up, getting ready for the ride over the mountains. 

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is great! So glad you still got to watch the game! The guys did great even without AO! Can't wait for the next round! My brackets aren't AS back as I'd though.... ok the one where I picked Kansas all the way is shot but the other one is doing pretty well!!!

Tom & Ginger said...

Hey, where's the picture of the Steam Engine???