Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RUSTIC BATHROOM IN PROGRESS

Mr. C is doing a super job as usual. How did I get such a talented hubby?  It's time consuming though, with many nooks and corners.  I'm getting excited to decorate.  Found a great picture today of an outhouse that I'll probably hang in there, the shower curtain arrived in the mail last week.  I keep taking little things in there to try them out.  As requested by some of my blog followers, I'm showing some pictures of "progress". 

A tradition of writing on a wall before we cover it. If you want to read it, click on the picture

We're getting new faucets, looking at the oiled bronze style, which look quite rustic.  I have a long piece of marble from my grandfathers drugstores soda fountain which we are putting as a back splash behind the sinks.  The sinks are set in an old buffet.  We are going to refinish it again.  Looking for new towel bars, very likely go with the oiled bronze. 

1 comment:

Cheri said...

It looks great! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

We always write on the walls too!