Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PANSIES "Viola Tricolor"

It's hard to imagine anyone not liking pansies, with their pert little faces, velvet to touch, and gorgeous colors.


I was looking for a theme for my bathroom when I saw a book on pansies. Hmmmm, wouldn't my bathroom look nice useing pansies as the theme, with so many colors to choose from. So, for at least 14 years I've decorated with pansies in my bathroom. Now it's time for a change, but first I must show you some of my collection.


These are a few from my collection that I had in my bathroom. There was also a toothbrush holder, cup/glass, tall can for toilet brush (it's orginal use was for yarn), dishes, cards, and odds and ends.
(Click on picture to enlarge)
As I said, now it's time for a change.
Maybe one of my kids or gkids would like the collection or maybe I'd even sell it to a collector out in cyberspace that loves pansies. As I post this blog my hubby is putting wainescoat on the walls in the bathroom. The theme will be Rustic. I have already ordered new shower curtains from Woolrich. The color scheme will be totally different, which will probably prompt me to repaint our bedroom, closet, and hot tub room. One thing leads to another, right? I'll show you my new rustic bathroom when it's finished.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Why wait til its finished? Show us the process!

Ginny said...

Whenever I see pansies, I think of you! I just thought you might enjoy knowing that! I know your bath redo will be gorgeous!!