Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MY NEW BOWL

Blogging twice in one day?
I have to show you my new bowl. 
I've had my eye on this set of dishes and have bought a few pieces. When I was Christmas shopping I found the large bowl but passed it up thinking "I don't need another dish".  Of course the more I thought of it the more I wished I'd bought it.  I went back to the store after Christmas but of course it was gone.  Went to the internet, not there either. 
Yesterday we were in a Kohl's in Clifton Park...there was the bowl !!!  Can you believe I almost didn't get it "again"?  Duh !!  It was on sale for 40% off plus I got another 15% off at the register.  I knew right where I wanted to put it, and sure enough it says just what I wanted it too and knew it would.
The bowl is 11 inches across the top
Now I wish I'd bought the mugs to go with it!!!  Will I never learn?

Here is one of the 4 small plates I have and the tray

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Love, love, love it! Perfect.