Thursday, September 18, 2008

A LITTLE WALK

After I got home from PT today, I took a little nap in my comfortable mission oak recliner (one of the best purchases I've ever made). It was such a beautiful, sunny, crispy day that after my snooze, I got inspired to take a little walk with my camera. It won't be too long before snow will cover the yard, the leaves will be gone, the temperatures will drop to freezing and below. I want to take in every day of each season and Fall is my favorite. Don't misunderstand me....I love winter and the beauty of the snow on the trees, the drifts, snowbanks, and icicles hanging from the edge of the roof. The leaves are just beginning to change, I'll take more pictures later on.

I started out from our cabin porch...went across our lawn, down the driveway, back through the lane, stopped by my small garden, then back to the cabin.

This is my stone wall. The creek is on the other side of it, as is my herbs, lettuce and squash.

"A LITTLE WALK TO BE CONTINUED"

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hi!
I just love going on walks...even virtual ones! Your pictures are beautiful, my friend!! Have a remarkable day!