Saturday, July 11, 2009

THE POND IS OPEN

This weekend is the first the newly refurbished pond
was used for recreation and fishing.
The pond will come up another foot yet.
Danielle Fishing...new dam in the back ground
Coming ashore
These are my grand nieces and grand nephew
Heather, Dustin and Danielle
The little guy is Brett my great grand nephew
My brothers family had a picnic Friday night
and some of the guys slept over in their tent.
They were around all day today fishing,
playing on the the beach and paddling
around in the Paddle boat.

3 comments:

shari said...

Yay! Nice to see it back in use. Is it still pretty muddy?

Mom/Me said...

No it's very clear. It might be a little soft around the edges where they bulldozed but most is fine.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]