Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ON THE WAY

Our second day (Monday July 13)
Another beautiful day to travel. 
Seems like every place we stopped somone came up
 to look at the Hudson and wanted to talk.

We took the scenic route around Cleveland, along
Lake Erie shore line.  Beautiful homes for miles
We stopped at a Subshop, then ate them here
overlooking the lake.
When this little boy saw our car he said, "There's
Doc Hudson". He was thrilled to beable to get
in it but was somewhat shy so one of his sisters
got in with him.
Another interested soul and a willing Hudson Man
sharing Hudson stories.
We stopped at the Michigan Welcome Center
Another interested person.  Every stop takes
extra time as Mr. C talks to whoever is interested.
And while Mr Hudson chats I take pictures of flowers
and scenery.  This was so dark it looked almost black.
I picked a couple of seed podsoff the ground 
 to  take home and see if I can grow some.
I'm trying to catch up here...it's Wednesday already and
I'm stil bloggin for Monday.  Not my fault, couldn't
get on the internet until last night. More coming!!!!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Love it! And love that Mr. C. is finding so many folks wanting to talk Hudson! :)

Have fun!!! Love you both!

Cheri said...

How fun to tour in the Hudson!

Anonymous said...

Is that dark flower a hollyhock? It's beautiful. I hope the seed pods grow for you.
Cousin Kim