Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FARKLE AND SUPPER


I forgot to take pictures again tonight. My friend in Minn. seems to always have her camera ready for every event, big or small. I meant to take some tonight. We had guests over for supper and played Farkle afterwards. If you haven't played Farkle yet you don't know what you're missing. Well, it's actually sorta a mindless game, but fun nevertheless.

Supper was simple, but I did something different. I made meatloaf and baked it in a cupcake pan. It made 6 individual meatloaves, which I served on a meat platter. I used the large size cupcake pan. Each serving was browned and didn't fall apart like when you bake it in a casserole dish. I wish I had taken a picture of it !!!

I also served baked potatoes/sour cream, carrots with brown sugar/butter sauce, spinach and mandarin orange salad (made my own dressing), and apple crisp and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

yumm-o! I actually just saw a picture of the meatloaf in muffin tins in a magazine! I thought it was a great idea.

Your dinner sounds yummy. I'm glad you are getting back to the "real" you....and entertaining again! Keep it up!

Soon you will be in the habit of always taking pictures.....then your children will call you the "mamma-razzi" like mine do! I wear the title proudly!