Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Putting down the plywood flooring at Sue and Chris's

It's Wednesday morning here at the Odell's. Yesterday Sue took the day off and helped her Dad. They went to Lowe's where they bought some more supplies including this plywood subflooring. Terry and Andy Odell (Chris's folks) came over in the evening and helped carry in the plywood and drywall. It was quite a job getting it all up those steep stairs that turns about 3/4's of the way up. Chris is coming home from work today at 1 and will also take Thursday and Friday off of work.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I added you to my favorite log cabin links! Good luck w/ the floor.
Shelley

reliv4life said...

So cool to see how you are all working together! I guess the family that builds together, stays together...well, if they dont' kill each other I suppose! Bet they get a lot done these next few days!

Cheri said...

Oh my goodness....Mackenzie looks like a "little Sue"! Be sure to take pics of the kids (and the one on the way) to post! I wanna see them!