Friday, February 1, 2008

CRAMER NEWS ll




I'm sitting here in my comfy Mission Oak chair, watching the snow come down and watching Landfill sittting in the window eyeing the squirril on the bird feeder. I'm also recovering from knee surgery that I had 4 days ago, which by the way was very successful.
We are in the midst of a snow/freezing rain storm, all the schools are closed. The boss at the bus garage called Larry last night to tell him school would be closed today.
We had a chimney fire this morning. It doesn't seem to upset Larry very much when that happens so I don't get flustered about it. He shut it all down and then sprayed part of the stove and chimney with cold water. Clouds of black smoke could be seen out the window, then gray, then back to normal.
Steve is working dilegently on the Kested website. Hope you are all checking it often to see the changes and additions. http://kestedfamilywebsite.googlepages.com/
I'm getting fired up (like I need to ) for the Super Bowl on Sunday. I trust you are all routing for the Giants. Dad/Larry and are having our own Super Bowl party right here by ourselves, with Sue on the other end of the phone to make comments etc.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Love the pic....makes me want to curl up in the room with a cup of coffee and chat!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Giant's Superbowl win! That was some game!

Cheri said...

Isn't blogging fun? Don't you wish more people would comment?