Friday, February 29, 2008

CRAMER NEWS lll

Here is a picture of the foyer project. I can't wait to decorate when it's finished


Here it is almost March already. I'm home recovering from knee surgery and bronchitis. I've coughed so much I'm sore all over. I did go to the doctors for it on Monday and came home with enough medicine to choke a cow.

The Odell project moved along very well, we'll probably go out there again to help "tweek" the rest of it after Chris and Sue finish the drywall taping and painting.

We've sure had our share of snow this winter and it's predicted we'll get 6 to 12 inches again tonight.

The foyer project here at the cabin is slow but sure. Lots of corners and small pieces to be cut. The foyer was the only room that I never felt said, "cabin or lodge", so that is all being changed now by my handy dandy talented husband.

Grandkids: Not a whole lot of news right now. Jeremy and Jenny were in San Francisco last week. I think he had sent his resume out there, but as far as I know he hadn't heard anything regarding it. They wanted to see what San Francisco was like, so went there on their school break. Misti has been substitute teaching at Northville, she stopped in here the day after valentines day so she got one of the big sugar cookie hearts that I had made (and took one to Brian). Megan is home from college on winter break this week. I called her and had a good visit with her. She loves her school and is involved with several service type clubs. (Good for you Megan). Darcy is still working at Barnes and Noble and has had two big promotions this winter. (Congratulations Darcy)

No comments: