Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Amsterdam/Manhattan

DR. HANS KIERSTEDE'S
STOMPING GROUNDS
***
This was on the top of my list to visit while in
NYC . I was thrilled to be walking the
streets where my ancesters lived in 1640's.
***
Stone Street was fascinating. No traffic
on the street. In warm weather they put
tables in the street for diners. I want to
go back there in nice weather. I also want
to go to the museums down there and the
Federal building which has lots of history
of New Amsterdam/Manhattan.
More research to do!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go with you on your next trip after you do more research. That would be a great experience!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey.
How Is the weather temperature today?
introduces readers to various types of weather that occur during each season.
The text discusses typical activities and clothing for each type of weather.
Supportive illustrations accompany the text. You can find out here..
Bye

http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/weather-today.html