Sunday, May 11, 2008

OUR NEWEST GRANDCHILD


SAMUEL MARTIN ODELL

Parents: Sue and Chris Odell
Siblings: Mackenzie age 7 and Kate 22 months
Born: May 8, 2008 at 9:09 p.m.
Weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz and 18 1/2 inches long
Hamilton Hospital, Hamilton, NY




I arrived here at my daughter's today, May 11 to see my grandson for the very first time.
I haven't made up my mind who I think he most resembles. They say his grandfather Cramer.
I'm sure I'll be taking many more pictures this week, so be "Prepared".






2 comments:

Cheri said...

absolutely, positively adorable! Brings back so many memories. Sue and Chris are in good hands with you there helping.

How are big sister's doing? I bet Mack is a big help!

Ginny said...

Oh, what happy news! Please give Sue and Chris a big hug for me, and enjoy every moment with that sweet little guy!!!