Thursday, May 8, 2008

Garage Sale

Last weekend (May 2 and 3) was our annual Village Wide Garage Sales. I have had a few of my own sales over the years, but this year I helped organize a friends sale. She was selling her sister in laws (house contents). What a job!!! She spent several weeks gathering it together and I helped her mark items and display them. I spent about 4 days helping her and then selling on the two days of the sale. My friend, Sharon also sold a lot of her things, as did her husband and her daughter. They sold over $3000. worth of stuff and there was a lot left that didn't sell. It was tiring, cold, and wet, but we had a lot of fun anyway. (it rained both days off and on).

My friend Laurie Mach came to the sale and found some neat bargains.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I wish I could have gone to the sale! I'm sure there were things there that I "need"!